2023 Canada Winter Games Host Society Inc.
No Longer Accepting Applications
Reporting to the COO, the Administrative Assistant will serve visitors by greeting them (in person or on the telephone), answering inquiries or directing them appropriately; notifying personnel of visitor arrival; maintaining security and telecommunications systems. The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the Directors, Managers, Officers and Boards of Directors and Management, to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Administrative Assistant Diploma/Certificate required
- Minimum of three years office experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficiency with common office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and email programs.
- Knowledge of Google Suite is required
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, team environment where duties and reporting levels are shared
- Ability to work collaboratively with a focus on attention to detail
- Energetic self-starter; takes initiative and can work with minimum direction and supervision
- Knowledge and experience working in a not-for-profit, events, sports and entertainment, or multi-sport Games environment is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic and deeply collaborative environment, moving seamlessly between many simultaneous and concurrent tasks, operations, and requests
- Flexible and strong team orientation and management style, i.e., a highly developed ‘collaboration gene’
- A creative, innovative bent, with an innate ability to see the glass as perpetually half-full, always looking for the opportunity behind the challenge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service oriented. Ability to meet the needs of both internal and external members
Canadian Tire Corporation
- Reporting to the Associate Vice-President Marketing, the Brand and Content Manager will be required to play a key role in developing and implementing communication campai...
3 days ago
- Reporting to the Manager, Sport Development, the Student Engagement & Aquatics Guest Experience Agent oversees the day-to-day operations of the student engagement pr...
3 days ago
Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Working with the Sr. Communications Coordinator and Member Services Manager, the position is primarily administrative in nature and will provide support to the following ...
3 days ago