Event & Operations Coordinator | Subaru Park
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Advance each game/event/show with appropriate team/promoter representative in a timely fashion
- Communicates all event information to the appropriate Departments and staff
- Gathers information from event’s Security Director regarding Event Security Plan; relays information to the Event & Operations Manager
- Gathers accurate event seating information with the Box Office Manager and Operations Manager, and ensures that event set-ups are accurate
- Communicates in a timely manner with each Department Head regarding specific needs and information for each event
- Prepares and distributes Event Data Sheet to all staff and Departments in a timely manner
- Prepares post event report for all events coordinated
- Preparation of and submission of expenses for event settlement. Attend settlement if required
- Prepare Event estimates as assigned by General Manager or their designate
- Assist in the management for all services and activities involved in maintenance and operations, including HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, chillers, refrigeration, ice making, boilers and associated equipment.
- Help select, train, motivate and evaluate staff; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline and termination procedures.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for facility maintenance and operations; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems; assign work activities, projects and programs; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures.
- Participate in the development and administration of the Operations budget; forecast of additional funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor and approve expenditures; implement adjustments as necessary.
- Oversee the set-up of events; coordinate facility arrangements with concessionaires and vendors; direct and monitor the work of contractors, engineers, and architects on building projects.
- Order supplies and materials for maintenance programs within budget guidelines; receive and maintain supplies.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Experience in building maintenance including supervisory responsibility.
- BA degree preferred
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements.
- Ability to climb stairs and lift 40 lbs, unaided.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Event Services and Events
- Knowledge of supervisory principles with an emphasis in working with and training “casual” staff
- Able to work flexible and sometimes demanding schedules (including: nights, weekends, and holidays)
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago