DIRECTOR OF TICKET SALES – OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY
Taymar Sales U
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Direct oversight of all ticketing & operations strategy for all ticketed athletic events at Old Dominion University.
- Operate as the Ticket Sales expert for the Athletics Department, overseeing all aspects of strategy and execution.
- Initiate and Execute ticket sales strategy for Group Sales, New Season Ticket Sales and Renewal campaigns.
- Work in the assigned on campus location on a daily basis as well as go on in person meetings out in the community.
- Develop, implement & achieve ticket sales goals.
- Generate reports and track overall ticketing revenue pace towards goals.
- Represent athletics program and University with the highest integrity.
- Work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment to produce accurate results.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all internal & external units of the department and University to ensure a positive event experience for customers.
- Manage inventory across all ticketed events.
- 3+ Years experience in a Sports Ticket Sales role as a proven revenue producer
- Thorough knowledge of ticket sales operations and procedures.
- Experience in intercollegiate athletics ticket sales and operations with successful results.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a degree in Sports Management or a related field.
- General knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing concepts.
- Effective communication (oral, written and interpersonal) skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Ability to work various hours including nights and weekends.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, integrity, communication skills, and desire & ability to learn in a fast paced, highly competitive industry
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
11 hours ago