Academy Goalkeeper Coach
Sporting Kansas City
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assisting to plan and implement a specific training curriculum for all Academy goalkeepers.
- Direct on-field warm-ups and goalkeeping sessions to prepare them for their team sessions.
- Enhancing the technical, tactical, and psychological aspects of the game of soccer to all Academy goalkeepers.
- Assist the Second Team Fitness Coach as available for daily tasks.
- Communicate with the First and Second Team Goalkeeper Coaches on the progress of goalkeepers in the club and maintain a depth chart of all goalkeepers.
- Collect and trim game videos for the goalkeepers to go over specific actions to help the goalkeepers improve.
- Use game and training video to help the goalkeepers learn how to self-evaluate and correct.
- Communicate with Academy Technical staff on the development of the goalkeepers as well as session plans and how they correlate with their work.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Must be available to work long hours, including but not limited to holidays and weekends.
- Extensive travel to all Development Academy away games will be required.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years experience working with elite/competitive athletes or playing in such environment.
- Proficiency in demonstrating goalkeeping skills to athletes.
- USSF C license with the intention of obtaining a B license or higher required.
- USSF B license is preferred.
- Previous experience coaching sports and managing athletes at a minimum of the collegiate or academy level.
- Must be currently authorized to work and be paid in the United States of America.
- Proficiency to read, write, and speak the English langague.
- Spanish fluency is preferred, but not required.
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
13 hours ago