Parking Lot Supervisor | Part-Time | Macon Centreplex Coliseum
A Parking Lot Supervisor is a part time, on call per event employee who is responsible for the operations of the parking lot in an accurate and timely manner at all Macon Centreplex Coliseum facilities. The Parking Lot Supervisor is responsible for providing accurate information to the general public, addressing any concerns and is committed to superior customer service.
This position is based at our Macon Centreplex. The Macon Centreplex is a multi-purpose arena and in Macon, Georgia. It was home to the Macon Whoopee (ECHL), Macon Whoopee (CHL) and Macon Trax ice hockey teams and also the Macon Knights arena football team until 2006. It is home to the Macon Mayhem, a minor-league hockey team in the Southern Professional Hockey League. This venue seats up to 7,182 for hockey and arena football and up to 9,252 for concerts. You can learn more about our venue here: http://www.maconcentreplex.org/
- Conducts shifts briefings with staff providing necessary event information
- Oversees the security of all parking lots and staffing of parking lot attendants during scheduled events.
- Greet and direct customers entering parking lots
- Communicate parking information to the public to park cars quickly and efficiently
- Set up A-frame signs, parking cones, and reserved parking signs
- Identify and problem solve parking issues; prevent when possible
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one year of supervisory experience in security field required
- Must be prepared and willing to work in various climate conditions (i.e. rain, snow, hot & cold weather)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to communicate clearly in the English language and use a company radio to communicate
- Must be comfortable working with the public
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills
- At least three years of in the security field preferred