Creative Services: Video & Photo
How to apply
Tulsa’s professional soccer team is seeking a dynamic Creative Services: Videographer/ Photographer to work under the direction of the Head of Marketing and Brand. This individual will assist marketing, digital media, communications, sponsorship, and ticketing through the capture and editing of live events and studio shoots to build, grow, and maintain an emerging brand. The successful candidate will have a creative yet conscientious perspective on storytelling and push the boundaries of traditional sports. The ideal candidate must exhibit strong communication skills, project management, adhere to tight deadlines, exceptional attention to detail, and a passion for sport.
- Execute photo and video deliverables for daily and special event content; including, but not limited to, sales collateral, advertising campaigns, social media content, gameday presentation, digital ads, and partner deliverables.
- Assist in managing partnerships with timely and first-rate external collateral to maintain partner relationships and exhibit strong values in the process of doing so.
- Tracking, organizing, and archiving of all inventory and assets.
- Prepare appropriate files for all destination outlets such as broadcast, social media, and website.
- Planning and execute photo and video shoots.
- Assist with game-day duties such as live content and digital messaging.
- Collaborate with Brand and Marketing team on brand story and concepts for full marketing campaigns and rollouts.
- Manage gameday photographers and videographers.
- Anticipate Club needs for photo/video content, especially during the season.
- Assist the Head of Marketing and Brand.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production, Photography, Broadcast, Animation, or related field.
- 2-4 years’ experience working in live events and sports content capture.
- Experience working for clients and delivering a finished product to desired specifications.
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite including Lightroom, AfterEffects, and Premiere Pro in a Mac environment.
- Proficient in lighting, audio, and camera skill.
- Basic digital animation and/or graphic design experience is a plus.
- Exceptional conceptual and creative skills with attention to detail including strong proofreading skills.
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects with moving timelines.
- Creative ability to generate engaging, innovative visual communications pieces growing from brand parameters.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Confidence in work and thriving in a collaborative atmosphere, especially in audiovisual strategy meetings and supporting teammates.
- Must have the ability to identify issues and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ambitious self-starter with an interest in learning more skills and trades.
- Knowledge and interest in professional soccer and/or sports.
- Ability to work on holidays, weekends and nights in addition to normal business hours when necessary.