Digital Marketing Intern, Analytics (SheBelieves)
United States Soccer Federation
No Longer Accepting Applications
U.S. Soccer’s Digital Marketing Intern will work closely with other members of the Analytics and Research Department (Engineering, Data Science, Digital) to optimize the digital experience for USMNT and USWNT fans across all touchpoints (web, app, email, social, voice) in an effort to grow the fanbase. There will also be close collaboration with other departments (e.g., Brand, Communications) to plan creative assets and ensure cohesive external messaging. This paid position will be heavily involved in the content publishing and programmatic advertising processes, as well as the underlying data and technologies that power them. The Intern will walk away with a deep understanding of the techniques used to automate and personalize experiences for customers with an eye toward building loyalty and affinity. This is not a content production or social media management position.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate college student at the time of application with at least one year of college completed (or 24 credit hours) before the start of the internship
- Must currently be pursuing a degree in a business, digital, or technology-related field (e.g., MBA, Marketing, Digital Media, Computer Science, Data Science, etc.)
- Experience executing paid social and display campaigns
- Strong understanding on the media landscape, particularly as it pertains to publisher and advertising trends
- Deep curiosity in modern marketing technology and using business intelligence to drive decisions
- Strong knowledge and experience with advanced functions in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize workflow
- Ability to travel domestically if needed
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
6 hours ago