2021 Head Athletic Trainer
Sussex County Miners
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Working with coaches, athletes, and medical professionals to evaluate player condition and create exercise plans
- Speaking to coaches and athletes to set health and fitness goals.
- Designing training and rehabilitation programs for athletes.
- Using knowledge of sports-related injuries to diagnose and treat athletes or referring them to the care of a doctor or other medical staff member.
- Assisting injured players as they heal and tracking their progress towards recovery.
- Maintaining records relating to athlete condition and training, diet, and treatment plans.
- Handling clerical tasks, such as maintaining inventory, assisting with budgets, or restocking supplies.
- Treat and help athletes recover from injury, avoid injury, and/or maintain peak physical fitness.
- Administer first aid to injured players, such as wrapping ankles, fingers, or wrists for support.
- Oversee management and cleanliness of the training room
- Other duties as necessary
- Must have a degree from an accredited institution
- Must be a certified trainer in New Jersey
- Certification in CPR and/or First Aid required
- Must be available to work Miners home and road games, including nights, mid-week day games, and weekends, holidays.
- Must be available to work from May 1 - September 15
- Must have a passport/be able to travel to Canada
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
5 hours ago