Stadium Operations Assistant Seasonal
Camelback Spring Training, LLC
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist with all operational facets during Spring Training.
- Perform/oversee Program Facility Care (“PFC”) tasks throughout the facility such as cleaning, dusting, waxing or polishing floors, walls, windows, restrooms or furnishings.
- Ensure equipment and resources are in place to perform a required job and/or event setup.
- Monitor and record equipment usage and communicate to supervisor as required.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment as directed.
- Restock, supply and maintain inventory of all products, shipped materials and equipment deliveries and move to designated storage area.
- Operate a Cushman/golf cart, hand truck, forklift, carpet machine, power washer or other heavy equipment.
- Daily pre-game checks and preparation.
- Working knowledge of custodial/housekeeping equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to climb stairs and lift 50 lbs. unaided.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to converse fluently in both English and Spanish strongly preferred
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
4 hours ago