Perfect Game USA
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Maintain the commitment to work the full duration of time/event you signed up for. This includes arriving at the time told, leaving your field at the time told to drive to your check out destination, and staying at your check out destination with your Area Coordinator until you are fully checked out.
- Attend all gate pick-up meetings prior to each event working, even when working multiple events in a row to reset gate items, to check out items for your event (typically a table, tent, start-up money, tickets, and occasionally programs and/or merchandise).
- Communicate effectively with customers and Perfect Game employees.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Accurately track every sale in Square App on your cell phone. This requires keeping a charge on your phone and having service to process the payments for the duration of your shift.
- Assist in the check-out process with your Area Coordinator by double counting that all tickets, money, and other products match the Square report for 100% accuracy
- Return all items checked out to you at the end of your event (typically a table, tent, start-up money, tickets, and occasionally programs and/or merchandise)
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
13 hours ago