- Monitor assigned areas within the assigned properties to ensure guest safety and compliance with building policy;
- Greet, monitor, and control the movements of patrons, visitors, employees, and contractors;
- Conduct varying levels of screening of guests, employees and visitors as directed;
- Monitor all electronic systems (fire board, alarm panel, cameras, access system);
- Create documentation for all pertinent events and maintain daily log sheets;
- Remain calm and professional in all situations;
- Report pertinent information to supervisor;
- Conduct routine surveillance rounds in and around the assigned properties including the outside perimeter.
Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 12:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.; Tuesday from 12:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent;
- Must be able to obtain New York State security guard certification and be of good character;
- Three to five years previous law enforcement or security experience is preferred;
- Must be able to work effectively with limited supervision at times;
- Must be able to work irregular hours that include varying shifts (days, evening, overnights), weekends, holidays, and mandatory overtime when needed.
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk for extended and varying periods of time;
- Must be able to walk stairs;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.;
- Must be willing and able to respond to emergent situations.