Sales & Fan Services Associate – Practicum/Internship/Experience/Work Study
University Of Toledo Athletics
How to apply
Job Title: Sales & Fan Services Associate – Practicum/Internship/Experience/Work Study
Location: University of Toledo
Ticket Office Fan Service Associate
The Aspire Group, in partnership with the University of Toledo Athletic Department is looking for Part-Time Sales and Fan Service Associates. We want self-motivated individuals who may be interested in a future career in customer service and sales. This is great opportunity to get professional customer service, event planning, sales, and operations experience in a sports environment.
This position reports to the Director of Ticket Sales & Operations and Director of Ticket Sales & Service, assisting with daily operational duties. *NOTE: while this position is unpaid, it can be used for class credit or federal work study programs.* A flexible schedule including weekend and night shifts are occasionally required. This position also assists with staff marketing and sales events on campus and in the local community.
- Help the ticket department achieve its annual attendance and revenue goals.
- Assist in the daily operations of the Athletic Department.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure long-term partnerships.
- Handle questions regarding individual tickets, season ticket plans, and group outings.
- Make outgoing calls and contacts in order to generate new sales and attract new companies/fans.
- Distribute season ticket, group, and individual ticket information to existing and potential clients.
- Follow up with fans who request and receive season ticket and group outing information.
- Sell individual tickets, season ticket plans, and group outings for various University events and all events held at Savage Arena and the Glass Bowl.
- Work home athletic events as needed.
- Interact with other team members to help insure a positive environment.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills - Windows, Word and Excel.
- Being comfortable working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and highly organized with cash handling experience.
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago