Moto United Powersports
How to apply
The powersports industry is known to millions of people around the world as it offers a diverse portfolio of products and services. Products known to include boats, off-road vehicles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and more. Getting customers outside is the goal and our products do just that.
Do you have a passion for outdoor life? Those who enjoy, have grown up, riding ATVs, cycles and BMX machines are often wonderful employees because they love to engage others in their passion. We want you to share your passion for powersports and outdoor living with us and others at Polaris Dealers.
Dealership Description: Welcome to Moto United of South Valley! We are the Premier Powersports dealer in the Salt Lake area. We have put together a team of stellar professionals that know the ins and outs of everything Powersports and love helping people. We are a premier dealer of Polaris and other powersports dealers! We pride ourselves on superior customer service.
- Salesperson needed for busy power sports superstore.
- Sell powersports vehicles including Polaris RZR, Polaris General and Polaris Ranger and more by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Develop qualifying buyers and closing sales.
- Join a #1 sales team, Huge inventory, excellent company support, excellent benefits package, with opportunity to advance within the company
- This is a base and commission position
- Develop an understanding of powersports vehicles, ATVs, UTVs, and personal watercraft by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features between models
- Ensure the Moto United Powersports approved sales process is used with every sales opportunity
- Courteously and promptly assist the customer in accurately identifying the parts they need.
- Consistently striving to improve their knowledge and skills of our products and services by using the tools provided such as online training, magazine articles, off site training, and on site management training.
- Checking and receiving daily shipments in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure maximum profitability and product availability
- Maintaining security and safety throughout the store always
- Maintaining high standards of customer service and housekeeping
- Participate in inventories and periodic cycle counts
- Ring sales at register and provide prompt and expedient service
- Use basic math and computers effectively accurately
- Communicate effectively with peers, customers, and management
- Work well in a diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented retail environment
- Being punctual and at work as scheduled
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with customer Service or Sales,
- Must be familiar with motorcycles, ATV's, and Snowmobiles.
- Must be motivated and possess an outgoing personality.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous dealership sales experience a plus
- Paid Time Off available after 1 year
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Employee discounts on machines/boats, parts, and service
- A variety of recognition programs
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago