Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Communications Officer contributes to the operations of the CCES by developing and implementing internal and external communication programs to support the organization’s vision and strategic goals. The Communications Officer is responsible for drafting media releases, advisory notes and providing assistance in maintaining corporate websites. The incumbent will research, write, edit, and proofread media, education, promotional and marketing materials, including brochures, website copy, presentations, scripts and briefing notes as well as other communication tools. The Communications Officer also assists in the promotion of the organization’s brand identity and public image and manages social media accounts as required.
- Bachelor degree in the field of communications, education, sport, health and/or social science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum two years’ experience in a relevant position, knowledge of the Canadian sport community preferred
- Proven project coordination skills including the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, work under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced changing environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to learn quickly and self-motivate while working independently and/or collaborating as part of a team
- Experience with various social media platforms and the ability to write and develop various communication pieces
- Ability to give presentations
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent French verbal and written communication skills
Canadian Tire Corporation
- Reporting to the Associate Vice-President Marketing, the Brand and Content Manager will be required to play a key role in developing and implementing communication campai...
2 days ago
- Reporting to the Manager, Sport Development, the Student Engagement & Aquatics Guest Experience Agent oversees the day-to-day operations of the student engagement pr...
2 days ago
Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Working with the Sr. Communications Coordinator and Member Services Manager, the position is primarily administrative in nature and will provide support to the following ...
2 days ago