Coordinator, Global Partnerships
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE)
No Longer Accepting Applications
MLSE is looking for a client-centric, strategic marketer with a passion for sports and culture to join the Global Partnership Marketing team. Reporting to the Manager, Global Partnerships, this role will focus on the strategic building and execution of sport marketing partnerships for some of the world’s leading and emerging brands. Our group is known for producing award winning marketing programs that raise the bar of creativity and strategic delivery. With an integrated marketing approach, the ideal candidate will be an energetic and organized individual driven to deliver breakthrough and compelling multi-platform marketing solutions that are rooted in the sports and culture space that deliver for our fans and our partners.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in a business-related discipline
- 1+ years of related and meaningful experience in marketing, strategy and/or partnership marketing
- Basic comprehension of general marketing and partnership principles with a mindset for client service
- Experience managing budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with public speaking
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task and manage evolving priorities
- Shown to perform well under pressure and willing to take initiative
- Available to work evenings and weekends as required / when applicable
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentially and discretion
Canadian Tire Corporation
- Reporting to the Associate Vice-President Marketing, the Brand and Content Manager will be required to play a key role in developing and implementing communication campai...
12 mins ago
- Reporting to the Manager, Sport Development, the Student Engagement & Aquatics Guest Experience Agent oversees the day-to-day operations of the student engagement pr...
38 mins ago
Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Working with the Sr. Communications Coordinator and Member Services Manager, the position is primarily administrative in nature and will provide support to the following ...
47 mins ago