NFL Help Desk Specialist
How to apply
YinzCam is looking for a client-focused and proactive NFL Help Desk Specialist to provide responsiveness to clients on the use of YinzCam's official mobile apps for two-thirds of the NFL clubs.
The ideal candidate has a passion for troubleshooting, problem solving, responsiveness, and the intricacies of NFL club apps for sports. In addition, they must be a self-starter with the ability to learn about technology, mobile apps, content-management systems, and to manage multiple customer requests at a fast pace, particularly on game-days, without dropping the ball. We are a 24/7/365 global sports entity, so a solid understanding and love of sports and digital platforms is highly desired. As is the case in sports, hard work, passion, drive, client focus, and understanding what clients want are the elements that will make for a successful and integral part of our team.
We are looking for someone who...
- Thinks nothing is impossible
- Relishes the intensity and pace of the sports industry
- Is client-focused, prompt, and attentive to client needs
- Will do whatever it takes to troubleshoot and solve a technical problem
What you will be doing...
- Responding promptly to client questions around YinzCam's NFL club apps and products
- Reviewing problem reports from fans and customers, to reproduce issues rapidly on NFL game-days
- Proactively verifying that all of the content and information in YinzCam's NFL club apps is up-to-date on a daily basis, e.g., stats are updating correctly in an NFL club app on game-day
- Proactively testing all of YinzCam's NFL club apps and their features on a daily basis
- 2 years+ of experience in help-desk experience for sports
- Solid understanding of NFL stats and content
- Experience with digital platforms/tools, and content management systems
- Experience with finding and reproducing issues in NFL club apps for sports
- Strong work ethic and team-oriented who can work with cross-functional teams like Engineering and Project Management
- Flexible to work evenings and/or weekends particularly to monitor NFL games and the NFL Draft, including weekends, nights, and holidays
- Appetite and ability to thrive in a high energy fast-paced digital environment
- Strong desire to learn and grow career
- Degree in business, engineering, sports management
How To Apply
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as golf course marking, tee and hole location selection, equipment set-up and developing operational plans Administer...
16 hours ago
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as tournament infrastructure and course marking and set-up Administer on-site responsibilities, such as player regist...
17 hours ago