Men’s Hockey Head Coach
University of Saskatchewan
No Longer Accepting Applications
Huskie Athletics is seeking a Men’s Hockey Head Coach to lead our nationally competitive Men’s Hockey Program in advancing the Huskie Athletics vision of being #1. Reporting to the Chief Athletics Officer (CAO), this high-profile position is responsible for building a successful team by recruiting and retaining high caliber student-athletes, while promoting student-athlete academic excellence. We are seeking a dynamic leader who not only possess the technical hockey knowledge to coach a competitive team, but also demonstrates the ability to build respectful and collaborative relationships with student-athletes, alumni, assistant coaches, parents, Huskie Athletics staff, and the community.
- Bachelor’s degree, typically in Kinesiology or a related field, Master’s Degree is an asset (Consideration will be given for equivalent experience, however, a degree is preferred)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience coaching an elite hockey program, preferably at the College, University, Junior or professional level
- Minimum (or in progress) of NCCP Certified High Performance 1 from Hockey Canada
- Provincial and/or national coaching experience is a desirable asset
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
2 hours ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
2 hours ago