Part-Time Event Staff – Greenville Area
How to apply
We are looking for dependable, outgoing and energetic individuals to join our team at EPI! We provide management and event staff for professional and collegiate sporting events, concerts, festivals, and more. We provide staff for parking, ticket taking, usher services, crowd management, hospitality suite services, field/court supervision, and more to events in the Greenville, SC region. This includes Furman University football, basketball and other athletic and special events, Heritage Park Amphitheater, BMW Charity Pro-Am and opportunities to work at nearby Clemson University, Wofford College and Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium among other concerts and events.
We have several PART TIME event based opportunities available in the Greenville, SC area. This position will provide you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience while working in a fun, fast-paced environment! We are looking for RELIABLE individuals who will show up to work when they say they will work!
These positions provide flexibility for you to pick your work schedule around the events that we work! This is the ideal job for those looking for supplemental income, retirees, college students looking for part-time work or those wanting to work in the sports and entertainment industry!
- You must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have at leas a High School diploma or GED.
- Employees must be neat and presentable at all times.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of times.
- Must be available to work college football Saturdays.
How To Apply
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
14 hours ago