Duties & Responsibilities:
Devoting their working time, talents, and skills to the position of Goalkeeper Coach of the Team, discharging all of their duties and responsibilities conscientiously, in good faith and to the best of their ability, and giving to the Club the full benefit of their knowledge, expertise, skill and judgement. This position is part-time, schedule to be worked out.
Part-time commitment with 90 minute sessions two to three times per week; attendance at all home matches and potential for away game travel.
Communication / Administrative Responsibilities:
Making public appearances as the Goalkeeper Coach (including community appearances) and participating in all such promotional, sponsorship and advertising activities as the Club may reasonably request for the benefit of the Club or third parties designated or approved by the Club. Requiring the Club's players to abide by all applicable policies, procedures, guidelines, rules and regulations, including without limitation the terms and conditions of their standard player contracts, the Club's Rules. Representing the Head Coach in terms of communication with Club’s Media and Marketing regarding any subject related to Club activities. Appearing on, and cooperating with, all broadcasts and other media presentations (including, without limitation, by television, radio, and/or Internet), as reasonably requested or required by the Club. Performing such other soccer-related duties as are reasonably requested by Club including, without limitation, in connection with the Employer's youth teams. Traveling for any Club-related activities as directed by the Head Coach. This position may request to participate in non-Hartford Athletic work opportunities as long as they have been cleared by the Head Coach.
- Assisting the Head Coach, and leading the Club whenever necessary, during training sessions, matches and any other Club activities, including supervision of the conduct of the Team's players on the field and supporting the Head Coach in the player development plan.
- Performing such other duties as are consistent with employment as a Goalkeeper Coach for a professional soccer team, in the reasonable discretion of the Club or the Head Coach.
- Consulting with the Head Coach, Technical Director and Technical Advisors on all business aspects of managing the Club, player development, and the coaching program.
- Be present in every training session and off the field activities, unless prior notice and release from Head Coach, within the coaching staff.
- These activities include, without limitation, technical meetings, performance analysis presentation and presentation to the Technical Advisors and Board Members.
- Provide the Head Coach any types of reports, assessments and action plans to support team’s performance and individual development plans for the players. Provide to the Head Coach, Assistant Coach and Fitness Coach their training schedule plan in week and month perspective in technical, tactical, mental and physical dimensions for discussion in order to define the best way to combine the Head Coach’s and staff’s ideas.
- Provide game reports after each game regarding the goalkeepers performances, week reports to be presented during the technical meeting and individual development plans during their meetings.
- Capable to use technology in their favor to maximize their actions and staff’s.
- Effective to communicate on and off the field (players, staff, media, opponent, officials, supporters, …).
- Modern and effective training methodology with high level of general soccer knowledge regarding professional level.
- Organized to to monitor and report information to the staff, Technical Advisor/Director and Club President.
- Collaborative approach to take the best out of each staff member.
- Hard work believer from players and staff, being a positive figure who matches club values. Hands on to be intense and active to run the training session and other activities.
- Capable to be an effective part of club Scouting in constant communication with club’s Scouting.
How To Apply
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as golf course marking, tee and hole location selection, equipment set-up and developing operational plans Administer...
16 hours ago
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as tournament infrastructure and course marking and set-up Administer on-site responsibilities, such as player regist...
17 hours ago