E-Commerce Marketing Manager
No Longer Accepting Applications
The goals include growing the Brand through effective customer acquisition, scaling through the existing customer base and doing so in a way, that is on-brand and engaging for their customers. This role will have a breadth of ownership and responsibility for customer acquisition and retention both online and offline.
- Bachelor's degree in (but not limited to) Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a related field
- 3-5 years of acquisition marketing experience with a consumer brand or agency.
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and a passion to stay on top of the latest marketing trends & channels.
- Experience with digital acquisition channels (Display, Paid Search, Re-targeting, Affiliate, paid social channels, etc.)
- Keen visual aesthetic and ability to communicate brand image and tone of voice through acquisition and retention efforts. Some graphic design skills a plus.
- Budget management experience.
- Genuine interest and vision for how consumer brands acquire customers online and offline.
- Strategic thinking - a vision for how we can scale the brand and the role that acquisition plays in that effort.
- Analytical horsepower - you have prior experience analyzing results and applying learnings that helped build a consumer brand.
- Excellent Excel skills. Bonus points, if you have SQL experience.
- A team player who can also go it alone at times.
- Good project management skills and the ability to stay cool in fast-paced and ambiguous situations.
- Attention to detail.
- A "get it done", 'no task too small' attitude.
- Intellectual honesty. You are just as likely to admit when your idea didn't work as when it did.
- Creative, yet strategic approaches to problem solving.
- An innovator, who is entrepreneurial in spirit.