Talent Content Producer – Sportsnet
No Longer Accepting Applications
You are a passionate sports media content creator who will work with the Talent Strategy and Business Relations Team to support the development and execution of our on-air personality training, sourcing, and utilization strategy at Sportsnet. The position is based in downtown Toronto reporting to the Talent Optimization Lead. You will primarily be responsible for developing compelling content and optimizing distribution for that content across Sportsnet’s primary and affiliated social media platforms.
- Experience producing digital content with a focus on social media
- Strong passion and knowledge of the world of sports
- Strong knowledge of photo and video editing tools, such as Premiere and Photoshop
- Excellent ability to build relationships and engage with the Sportsnet team and external partners
- Ability to integrate existing & emerging digital trends & tools to enhance content
- Embraces change and welcomes fresh perspective in a fast-paced sports media environment
- Ability to multitask and work under stress to meet strict tight deadlines
- Have a flexible schedule with the ability to work nights/weekends and overtime when necessary
- Multimedia, journalism or broadcasting experience an asset
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
6 hours ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
6 hours ago