No Longer Accepting Applications
Digital 360 Coaches help members develop healthy habits by eating healthier, while still enjoying foods they love, moving more, sleeping better, and shifting their mindset. In this position, the Virtual Community Coach is responsible for coaching members toward reaching their wellness goals using the WW program and behaviour change techniques through a digital community platform. Coaches will form strong online communities via a live virtual experience, and will develop and share wellness content across social platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Nutrition, Health, Wellness, or as a Registered Dietitian; Master’s desired. Commensurate experience, including certifications in these areas would be acceptable.
- 3 years experience as a health, wellness, nutrition or fitness facilitator in developing social media content and previous health and wellness coaching experience preferred.
- 3 years coaching experience (skill coaching - focus on supporting members to be successful on a wellness journey and developing strategies that allow members to find their own best solutions) preferred
- Passion for wellness and healthy lifestyle, and supporting others to achieve wellness and weight management goals.
- Experience with media training and video experience required
- Passion for WW brand and either currently lives the program or is ready to
- Places high value on encouraging sustainable, science-backed approaches to wellness. Can easily separate facts from fads and provide guidance to others on how to do the same.
- Comfortable communicating and sharing a personal wellness journey through digital medium to show members and potential members how you “live the brand” and to reinforce behavior change principles.
- This role will be regionally based in various locations throughout the US and in various WW market locations in order to speak to and support members/consumers in those locations.
- Verbal and written English language business proficiency.
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
6 hours ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
6 hours ago