Product Lead, FIFA Brand
Electronic Arts EA
No Longer Accepting Applications
Join us as a Global Product Lead within the EA SPORTS FIFA Brand team. Guide the development of player-first business and brand strategy, which informs the long-term product roadmap. Build annual product experiences, built on consumer insights, which keep players engaged with FIFA all year long. Establish data informed goals that are used, in partnership with core groups (commercial, marketing communications and analytics), to hit important player and performance targets for the biggest game in the industry.
- 5+ years product marketing experience in the entertainment industry, including at least 3 years experience in AAA video games
- Experience in marketing to multiple consumer demographics, especially with football fans, is valued. Preference for working in a large football market
- Experience partnering with a product development team to make insight informed decisions that satisfy prioritized consumer motivations
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- English is the required language of work
- Have an interest in football (soccer) and EA SPORTS FIFA
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
1 hour ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
1 hour ago