Engineering Manager – Sports Betting
No Longer Accepting Applications
We’re looking for an experienced engineering manager to grow and lead our team of engineers working on new Sports Betting products. This is a brand-new team, and we’re looking for an engineering leader who can excel at working closely with our Newsroom and Product teams to define our strategy, translate that strategy into staffing and technical roadmaps, and then grow and manage the team to execute on those roadmaps. Your team will build across all our platforms, including scores, in-game experience, articles, payments, growth, and more. Your team of full-stack engineers (and ideally you l be managing full-stack engineers working on every part of the stack: web, backend, API, database, analytics.
- 2+ years of experience managing an engineering team.
- Experience leading a team building both web and iOS/Android products.
- Direct experience scaling a small to medium/large team highly desired (but not required)
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A strong desire to stay connected to the codebase—this is a hands-on role
- The current team is largely based in San Francisco, CA but this role (and the engineers on your team) can be based in a 100% remote capacity within the United States or Canada
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
6 hours ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
6 hours ago