No Longer Accepting Applications
The Private Brands Specialist will be in constant contact with the Corporation as well as our sister banners in order to communicate the needs of the Franchise Division as well as to have a strong rapport with the purchasing department in order to obtain important information to increase the penetration percentage of our private brands in the product mix.
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in administration or related field or equivalent
- Fully bilingual, in French and English
- Advanced capabilities with all Microsoft Office platforms, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge/experience with private brands an asset
- Knowledge of the Sport Industry an asset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work in a multi-functional team environment
- Ability to deal with multiple urgent and high-pressure requests
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
7 hours ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
7 hours ago