Digital Marketing Intern
No Longer Accepting Applications
The objective of the Digital Marketing Intern is to support consumer engagement and community management through various digital marketing channels.
This internship is an excellent learning opportunity for a top talent with strong communication, creative problem-solving skills and a passion for sports and the sporting goods industry. You are going to master challenges in this team as well as be involved in cross-functional projects.
- Currently enrolled in a college/university program
- All applications will be accepted and considered. It is our long-term goal to convert interns into full time positions. Students who are planning to graduate within the next 12 months after the internship will be preferred for this program
- Experience with customer service and digital analytics is a plus
- French proficiency is an asset
Eastern Ontario Junior Hockey League (EOJHL)
- The new commissioner will represent and report to the Chairman and the Board of Governors, and advocate for them within the Hockey Eastern Ontario (HEO) framework. The...
2 hours ago