Sr Analyst, Sports & Media Rotational Program
No Longer Accepting Applications
Corporate athletes entering Rogers Sports & Media’s rotational program will report into the Head of Business Development and will have the opportunity to work across Rogers Sports & Media on strategic initiatives such as Sports Betting, OTT Products, Digital Audio, E-Commerce, M&A, etc. During the 18-24-month rotational program you will work alongside the best and brightest in the Sports and Media industry, getting a breadth of experience with functional teams such as Strategy, Corporate Development, Digital Product, Data & Analytics, Partnerships Technology and Sales & Marketing.
At the conclusion of the rotational program you will enter one of our Rogers Sports & Media’s business units where you will continue to grow your career driving change and leaving your fingerprints on the success of Rogers Sports & Media.
- Passion for sports and media
- Strong intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Self-starter with a positive, team-first mentality
- Ability to engage and build deep rooted relationships both internally and externally (e.g., corporations, community leaders, clients, technology vendors, strategic partners)
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Confidence, articulate and professional written and oral communication skills
- Results oriented with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize time and effort
- Ability to drive change in complex operating environments
- Comfort and ability to navigate ambiguous situations
Canadian Tire Corporation
- Reporting to the Associate Vice-President Marketing, the Brand and Content Manager will be required to play a key role in developing and implementing communication campai...
2 days ago
- Reporting to the Manager, Sport Development, the Student Engagement & Aquatics Guest Experience Agent oversees the day-to-day operations of the student engagement pr...
2 days ago
Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Working with the Sr. Communications Coordinator and Member Services Manager, the position is primarily administrative in nature and will provide support to the following ...
2 days ago