No Longer Accepting Applications
The Fitness Trainer will be responsible for running the Planet Fitness group fitness program ([email protected]). This includes assisting new members in the achievement of their fitness goals by leading small group classes, designing a simple workout program, and instructing them on the proper use of equipment.
- A passion for fitness and health
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Punctuality and reliability is a must
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behaviour and language.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Exceptional knowledge of Exercise Science.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Eastern Ontario Junior Hockey League (EOJHL)
- The new commissioner will represent and report to the Chairman and the Board of Governors, and advocate for them within the Hockey Eastern Ontario (HEO) framework. The...
3 hours ago