Housekeeper | Alerus Center
How to apply
Housekeepers will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining room and public areas prior to, during, and after events.
- Operate buffer, rider sweepers / scrubbers, walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums,
- forklifts and other various equipment
- Climb up and down stairs and lift 40 lbs. unaided
- Maintains clean and well stocked restrooms
- Safely use cleaning chemicals and communicate proper cleaning procedures
- Responsible for keeping all areas in a safe and clean condition.
- During events, constantly walks the facility with broom and dustpan looking for trash and or
- Performs custodial duties after events.
- Keeps outside areas and front entrance clean and trash picked up.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform general labor as assigned.
- Must be 18 years old.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work days, overnights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and ability to function in a fast paced,
- high- pressure environment
- General housekeeping knowledge and experience of using cleaning products and equipment
- Ability to read, speaks, and understands English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to climb stairs and lift 40 lbs unaided
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago