Conversion Crew Member | Alerus Center
How to apply
Conversion Crew Members will perform a multitude of tasks to setup, run, and breakdown of all needed seating, table, staging, equipment for events hosted at the Alerus Center.
- Perform general labor as assigned
- Primary duties include building conversion for various events
- Setup and breakdown of chairs, tables, other event seating, stages, basketball courts,
- football field, etc.
- Assists in conversion duties as assigned.
- Actively care for all arena & Convention Center equipment and property by storing equipment
- properly, cleaning and repairing broken or damaged items, and alerting management of any
- mistreatment of property
- Maintain organized storage areas assigned
- May be asked to operate industrial vehicles such as carts, forklifts, and floor scrubbers
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays Preferred if needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform general labor as assigned.
- Must be 18 years old.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work days, overnights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and ability to function in a fast paced,
- high- pressure environment
- General conversion knowledge and experience of using cleaning products and equipment
- Ability to read, speaks, and understands English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to climb stairs and lift 40 lbs unaided
How To Apply
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
12 hours ago