How to apply
Austin FC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the Club number 27 in January 2019. Austin FC will officially begin its competition in 2021 at Q2 Stadium, a new, state-of-the-art, $ 260 million soccer stadium that is 100% privately funded.
Austin FC is currently seeking a facilities coordinator who will be responsible for the upkeep and upkeep of Q2 Stadium and St. David's Performance Center, and will ensure that all Club facilities are operating to Austin FC standards.
This position is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience within the front office of a major league team and to establish the team's core brand identity from the early stages. The person in charge of this position must reside in Austin, TX. Austin has been named the best city to live in America by US News and World Report for the past four years and ranks high on Forbes' “Cities of the Future” list .
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences.
- Has the ability to work on major projects and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Works well within a collaborative, team-driven, goal-based environment.
- You can deliver results on aggressive timelines in close coordination with stakeholders.
- You are productive and professional and constantly prioritize to deliver projects on time, with rapidly changing meetings and schedules.
- It is agile and able to respond effectively to the changing needs of a fast-growing, high-growth organization.
- He has a high level of interpersonal skills and can handle situations with discretion and confidentiality.
- Manage the maintenance of the facilities and machines
- Respond to urgent maintenance calls
- Responsible for repairs, basic maintenance and installations, including painting, carpentry, ceiling repairs, plumbing, small installations (televisions, picture frames), plaster wall sealing, furniture assembly, etc
- Supervise the shipping and receiving process, including loading, unloading, documentation and delivery
- Assist in the supervision of external providers regarding the needs of the facilities such as maintenance projects, MEP preventive maintenance, general repairs and ensure that this work is done safely and in compliance with OSHA standards and other regulations. security
- Assist in managing the CMMS, keeping records and details of projects, PM and other repairs and maintenance related items
- Support the facilities team in the preparation of events and meetings, including the dismantling process at the end of the events
- Assist in the development and administration of standard operating procedures (PoE or SOP), as well as general documented guidelines for improvements in cross-functional processes
- Perform a root cause analysis of equipment failures, provide solutions, and make repairs
- Support and manage events and projects at Q2 Stadium and St. David's Performance Center as requested or needed.
- High school diploma or GED certificate required
- University degree / bachelor's degree in engineering, sports management, facilities management, or a related field is preferred
- Technical certificate is an advantage
- Two (2) years of facility management experience in a large or multi-unit location is required
- One (1) year of experience in facilities coordination, project management, or real estate is required
- Master the CMMS program (Corrigo, 24/7 Software, UpKeep, Service Channel)
- Knowledge of MEPT systems and profit management
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance planning and scheduling
- Strong experience in project management with the ability to quickly assess and prioritize
- Experience working in sports or the entertainment industry is an advantage
- Mastering English is essential and if you have knowledge of another language, it is better
- Forklift experience is preferable
- Knowledge of fire, life, safety, EEOC, FLSA, OSHA and ADA laws and regulations is an asset
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations is an asset
- Mastering the entire Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and a commitment to staying current with industry best practices
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion internally and externally
How To Apply
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
15 hours ago