Suite Sales Manager
Sporting Kansas City
Sporting Kansas City is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and equity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All associates are expected to positively collaborate with individuals of diverse backgrounds. All talented individuals looking for a challenge are encouraged to apply.
- Proactively prospect and sell multi-year, partial-year, and single-match suites.
- Fulfill suite holder requests and questions via email, phone, and face-to-face interaction, as well as administer invoicing and payment processes.
- Build all suite holder agreements and corresponding invoices, including providing updates to contracts, account information and invoices as needed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for suites, as well as serve as the liaison between the Services Team and other teams within Sporting Kansas City.
- Enhance relationships with new and existing suite and club holders to create new sales opportunities, as well as to renew, upgrade and ensure repeat business.
- Continually create and implement unique sales and service strategies, ideas and programs as a means of increasing retention rates and new business opportunities.
- Perform all necessary informational email communications with suite holders.
- Positively contribute to the sales and service culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all Sporting Kansas City associates across various Teams within the organization.
- Participate and contribute to daily and/or weekly Sales Team meetings and training sessions.
- Required to make 40+ touch points a day through cold calling outside sales and personal networking
- Generate a predetermined minimum number of weekly meetings, both out of office as well as at Children’s Mercy Park, to enhance the level of customer care.
- Attend all Sporting Kansas City home games, as well as non-soccer related events.
- Represent Sporting Kansas City and its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Prepare all suites for a high-end premium experience.
- Prospect new buyers for suites and premium assets.
- Actively entertain and sell premium assets.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Outstanding critical thinking skills and ability to effectively address and solve industry challenges.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Highly driven self-starter, with the ability to work independently and prioritize daily duties with minimal supervision.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive confidential situations and information.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work long hours including, holidays, evening, and weekends as the schedule demands.
- Must be able to work all home games and special events each season and some travel may be expected.
- Professional appearance and attitude, as well as the ability to work with others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or other related field required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of professional sales and service experience, preferably in the sports industry.
- Extensive sales training, Premium Sales Account Executive experience in the sports industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to establish solid business relationships.
- Strong knowledge of sales strategies and service principles.
- Spanish Language fluency preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Calendar.
- Required to sit, stand and walk.
- Use hands to use and feel objects, tools or controls.
- Frequent stooping, bending, pulling and pushing.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear consistently.
How To Apply
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
13 hours ago