Public Relations Intern
How to apply
The Sanford International is a professional golf tournament on the PGA TOUR Champions held at Minnehaha Country Club in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The tournament will take place September 13th-19th and will host golf legends such as Steve Stricker, Fred Couples, John Daly, Bernhard Langer, Vijay Singh, and 2020 champion Miguel Ángel Jiménez.
In 2020, the tournament raised over $270,000 for local charities and organizations. Generating nearly double then what was raised in 2018 and 2019 - despite the COVID-19 pandemic. Since 2018, Sanford International has given back more than $500,000 in charitable contributions and has had an annual economic impact of over $20,000,000 for the Sioux Falls area.
Operated by Pro Links Sports, this internship will provide students the opportunity to network worldwide, and grow personally and professionally in future careers. The Sanford International Internship Program is fully hands-on when coordinating a PGA TOUR Champions event under the guidance of tournament staff before and after the tournament.
- Help create, edit and distribute company news and announcements, including press releases, employee communications and a variety of multi-platform content.
- Research and organize statistics for the Media Guide.
- Assist with Women’s Day, Volunteer Distribution, and other tournament related events.
- Main contact and organizer for all Honorary Observer needs.
How To Apply
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
12 hours ago