Data & Analytics Intern
How to apply
- College students entering their junior or senior year, or recently graduated college within the last six months, studying CRM, Business Analytics, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- A GPA of 3.0 or above is strongly preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, inquisitive and willing to wear multiple hats. Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Hard-working, self-improvers who are hungry, proactive, and possess a positive attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, unless otherwise agreed upon with their supervisor. Some interns must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Ability to commit to the full 12-week assignment.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the Pistons Performance Center.
- Must be able to provide your own housing throughout the duration of the internship.
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
5 mins ago