Ticket Operations and CRM Intern
Chicago Red Stars
How to apply
Chicago Red Stars CRM/Ticket Operations Interns will work within the Sales & Ticket Operations Department focusing on database/CRM management, sales reporting, analysis, development, and retention.
- Maintain database quality; including but not limited to manually updating customer accounts, identifying records of need, appending data to current records, and running additional data hygiene processes (NCOA, Do Not Call, etc.)
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly reports for sales, service, and marketing initiatives as needed
- Securing, analyzing, mining, and reporting on all records and data sources housed within the database systems, including ticketing and CRM systems
- Database growth and hygiene (completeness of records, National Change of Address, Do Not Call, etc.)
- Coordinate data collection processes and ensure all prospects are entered, tracked, and distributed within CRM
- Be the first point of contact for sales, partnerships, service and marketing, and community relations staff that need assistance with CRM usage, campaign tracking, reporting, and data accuracy
- Build customer and prospect lists for phone, email, and direct mail campaigns based on multiple segmentation criteria
- Coordinate, build and deploy personalized sales, service, and marketing email and telemarketing campaigns, and report on their effectiveness
- Assist with building in-depth customer profiles, sales projections, and other data analysis work as needed
- Matchday assistance is required
- Students should be working towards a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in sports management, marketing, and/or business preferred.
- Must provide proof of enrollment in a College/University Internship course to receive class credit.
This internship is available on a full time or part-time basis and is non-paid, students should ideally be able to earn academic credit. Interns will report to the Ticket Operations Manager.
All interns must complete an online background check.
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago