Program and Project Coordinator
Sport, Physical Activity and Recreation Council (SPARC) HRAssociates
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Sport, Physical Activity and Recreation Council (SPARC) is the primary minister-led intergovernmental forum for collective action on sport, physical activity and recreation issues of national and international concern, operating at all levels on the basis of consensus. Its Secretariat has an enviable reputation for professional competency, service to its members, and commitment to the sport, physical activity and recreation.
- The successful incumbent will demonstrate a high degree of competency within a professional environment
- Exercises sound judgement and discretion
- Responds positively and quickly to changing circumstances; with a demonstrated capacity to build and maintain relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of financial administration, accounting and budgeting techniques, practices and procedures to coordinate and administer financial/budgetary activities of SPARC
- Organizational and time management skills to work well independently organize and prioritize concurrent tasks to meet timelines and deliverables in a fast-paced work environment
- General computer literacy with word processing, databases, and spreadsheets is mandatory
- The Program and Project Coordinator must display exceptional tact and diplomacy and have experience working within the public sector and an in-depth understanding of government decision-making and business planning processes.
Canadian Tire Corporation
- Reporting to the Associate Vice-President Marketing, the Brand and Content Manager will be required to play a key role in developing and implementing communication campai...
43 mins ago
- Reporting to the Manager, Sport Development, the Student Engagement & Aquatics Guest Experience Agent oversees the day-to-day operations of the student engagement pr...
16 mins ago
Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Working with the Sr. Communications Coordinator and Member Services Manager, the position is primarily administrative in nature and will provide support to the following ...
7 mins ago