Assistant Production Coordinator (Part Time)
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena
How to apply
- Assist with Hawks Studios production including: pre-production, shoot production, post-production, outside production coordination, freelance coordination, licensing and asset coordination.
- Assist Producer/Editors with content production by assisting with shooting, editing, audio mixing and lighting as needed.
- Produce and edit video content for The Atlanta Hawks.
- Maintain video production calendar
- Develop video production schedules for assigned projects
- Set up team meetings, create meeting agendas and document all action items
- Assist in pulling video clips, links and comp reels.
- Manage and log Digital content, footage and assets.
- Assist with vendor & freelance scheduling
- Assist with shoot day scheduling and logistics
- Maintain constant communication of project timelines
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and voice.
- Demonstrate a ''One Team. One Vision.'' philosophy.
- Knowledge of Adobe of Premiere Pro
- Intermediate knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
- Experience with file-based production and post-production work flows
How To Apply
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
14 hours ago