Brian Fishman Fellowship
How to apply
- Recent college graduate pursuing a career in athletic communications.
- Experience in college/university athletic communications and/or sports information office or related experience.
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, English, communications, sports management or related field.
- Candidates should represent the high ideals characterized by Brian in both the personal and professional aspects of life, including determination, integrity and enthusiasm.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable interacting with members of the print and broadcast media, the USA Hockey membership and the general public.
- Strong base of familiarity with all phases of print and electronic publishing.
- Well-developed computer skills; experience Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Please upload the required application documents in one (1) pdf file.
- List of references
- A brief essay (400-500 words) detailing your interest in The Brian Fishman Fellowship and relate your personal and professional characteristics to those that were reflective of Brian, including integrity, determination and a love of hockey.
- Samples of work produced
- All application documents must be received by USA Hockey no later than Friday, March 12, 2021.
- The recipient of The Brian Fishman Fellowship will be chosen by a committee that includes representatives of print and broadcast media, the USA Hockey National Team Development Program and collegiate athletic departments and the Fishman family.
- It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be notified by Friday, April 9. For more information, please visit BrianFishmanFellowship.com
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago