Sr. Manager, Product Management, Customer Data
No Longer Accepting Applications
We’re looking for a Sr. Manager, Product Management, Data-driven Audiences to manage a team of product managers that are focused on finding new and innovative, data-driven, cross-platform use cases to engage our customers and deliver on our business goals. You will bring value to Rogers Sports and Media assets and broader Rogers 1st Party Data to come up with the best, future-proof data and product strategy to support our content subscription and ad monetization businesses.
- High level of proficiency with product management in AdTech or MarTech
- Excellent understanding of data-driven advertising and marketing solutions with a focus on audience engagement, segmentation, and measurement and reporting
- Experience in fundamentals of data analytics, data science and big data platforms
- Experience in advanced ad tech or digital advertising domain with direct experience with ad platforms specifically ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, CDPs and other media buying platforms
- The ideal candidate is a natural leader, with excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration
- Self-motivated with a hands-on approach, demonstrated ability for strategic thinking and innovative problem-solving skills
- Passionate about new ideas and emerging market trends
Canadian Tire Corporation
- Reporting to the Associate Vice-President Marketing, the Brand and Content Manager will be required to play a key role in developing and implementing communication campai...
3 days ago
- Reporting to the Manager, Sport Development, the Student Engagement & Aquatics Guest Experience Agent oversees the day-to-day operations of the student engagement pr...
3 days ago
Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Working with the Sr. Communications Coordinator and Member Services Manager, the position is primarily administrative in nature and will provide support to the following ...
3 days ago