Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE)
How to apply
- Partner with business leaders to identify & develop a pool of diverse active and passive candidates for the organization using proactive market research, candidate relationship management, active sourcing techniques as well as engaging leads from employees and leaders.
- Present regular, consistent recruiting progress updates to stakeholders/hiring manager and prepare quarterly business reviews on all recruiting activity, including internal and external insights and share recommendations for future recruiting improvement.
- Thoroughly vet and assess candidates and make recommendations on most effective interview teams to diminish time from screening to offer.
- Focus on candidate experience by providing prompt and effective communication to candidates and hiring managers during the process.
- Develop collaborative relationships with cross functional partners, colleagues and other talent acquisition partners to effectively manage client expectations and ensure success.
- Leverage tools, such as Linkedin, Formstack, iCIMs and Excel to drive and capture accurate candidate data and provide actionable insights.
- Lead and mentor a talent sourcer providing direction and support to drive overarching talent needs of the organization.
- 4+ years of professional recruiting experience including consulting or corporate work experience focused on managing the end to end candidate recruiting process.
- Must demonstrate talent consultant behaviors/competencies, supported by a solid comprehension of the business and industry, external labor market, competitive landscape and data analytics.
- Prior experience and proficiency of an ATS and other recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, CRMs and social media channels which enable both internal mobility and proactive sourcing of passive talent.
- Must demonstrate a leadership and executive presence and such as strategic influence which led to specific solutions.
- Passion for building high-performing teams and working in an industry that requires a demanding schedule, the ability to adapt and prioritize key objectives.
- Willingness to actively support local community of Camden, Philadelphia and Newark and the surrounding areas
How To Apply
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
11 hours ago