Global Partnerships Sales Director
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
Strategy for Winning:
The Global Partnerships Director is responsible for the creation and selling of branded, high-impact sponsorship opportunities, and acts as a trusted representative for one of the most powerful and influential sports organizations in the world. This position develops unique and valuable sponsorship programs for top brands and partners
- Continually develops new prospects to build and manage a sustained, multi-million-dollar pipeline of opportunities.
- Coordinates and executes the development, delivery and presentation of proposals.
- Focuses on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies in a variety of business categories
- Understands the marketing objectives of clients and their agencies
- Works closely with Branded Content Marketing, Research and Creative Services team(s) to ensure that appropriate information is incorporated into sponsorship packages
- Directs and partners with colleagues with the prospecting process and preparation of sales presentations and pitch materials.
- Works on cross functional teams to ensure clients’ objective and partnership marketing deliverables are achieved.
- Eight or more years of sales/account management and relationship development experience in the media/marketing/sponsorship arena with major Fortune 500 brands, either on the brand marketing side of the business, content/publisher/network side of the business or with a major sports or entertainment property, agency or media company.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of national/global sponsorships and brand activation through properties and IPs is critical.
- Possesses a deep working knowledge of the sales process and a strong general sales acumen, as well as superior relationship development and account management skills.
- Understands and excels at sponsorship sales and opportunities.
- Ability to understand and work within a variety of different business models/revenue models is highly desirable.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- A sound working knowledge of the sponsorship/partnership/events marketplace, including but not limited to: common industry vernacular and terminology, competitive intelligence, data analytics/performance metrics and sponsorship value measurement.
- Knowledge of sports league and property partners and their activation of those partnerships.
- Working knowledge of the entertainment and media marketplace.
- Proven experience managing partnership marketing efforts with success growing account spends incrementally.
- Self-motivated, resourceful individual with a strong working knowledge of the digital, mobile and social media spaces and how marketers are utilizing these platforms.
How To Apply
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
11 hours ago