Editor – Post Production
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
Strategy for Winning:
This role is responsible for editing a wide variety long-form and short-form productions, from full-length documentaries to 30-second promotional spots, for our linear television and digital platforms. The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Edits a variety of short form content, including but not limited to features, highlights, and promotional elements.
- Edits a variety of long form content to service documentary, studio, and compilation clip-driven programming.
- Conceptualizes and creates story-focused video edits for distribution on official UFC social media platforms.
- Works independently on some projects and collaborates with teammates on others.
- Develops new and unique content initiatives through video editing.
- Works under the direction of Producers to apply editorial notes to revised video assets.
- Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years editing experience on both short form and long form projects for broadcast television.
- Must have strong grasp of the latest editing techniques and visual trends.
- Must be proficient in HD workflow, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and have solid technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in motion graphics is preferred.
- Experience with tapeless workflow preferred.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Experience with working in a studio environment is a plus.
- Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
- College degree preferred, High School diploma or equivalent GED required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is necessary.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Must maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Must have working knowledge of basic administrative office computer programs, on Mac and Windows PC workstations.
- Experience in a sports environment preferred. Knowledge of MMA is a plus.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
How To Apply
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as golf course marking, tee and hole location selection, equipment set-up and developing operational plans Administer...
7 hours ago
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as tournament infrastructure and course marking and set-up Administer on-site responsibilities, such as player regist...
8 hours ago