Coordinator – Event Services
Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club
How to apply
- Coordinate all set up operations at American Family Field and serve as primary point-of-contact to Special Events, Corporate Partnerships and other departments.
- Execute the operation of group tailgates, including grid location buildouts and coordinating with internal departments, guests and third-party vendors.
- Plan and implement promotional distributions, distributing all giveaway items to the gates and determining allocations.
- Assist in credentialing/badging/guest pass/visitor system including the printing and distribution of all Brewers, contractors, and vendors IDs. Conduct regular audits to ensure proper access, maintaining access control to secured doors within American Family Field.
- Coordinate the hospitality shuttles, ensuring an efficient and safe operation, as well as a positive guest experience.
- Oversee tracking of all GBAC documentation and assist with the cleaning audit process of American Family Field.
- Create event communication game day notes to ensure effective communication with Event Staff.
- Assist in the hiring process of seasonal employees in the off-season, to include interviewing and conducting new hire training.
- Assist with large-scale special events (concerts, soccer, etc.) making sure all operational duties are handled.
- Coordinate day-to-day operation of guest locker system.
- Assist with the parking programs, including rideshare and Waze programing.
- Responsible for game day turnstile reporting.
Supervise 4-8 seasonal staff as well as share supervision of department interns. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to be available for a minimum of 70 home games
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong demonstrated work ethic
- Ability to work in a team and multi-tasking environment
- Occasional travel may be required
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred but not required; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
4 hours ago