Marketing & Promotions Internship
Lake County Captains
How to apply
The ideal candidate for this position must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Open and friendly personality
- Willing to take direction and learn
- Willingness to interact with the public at community functions
- Knowledge of baseball, and team promotional/ticket programs
- Minimum physical requirements are able to lift, carry and transport up to 30 pounds
- Must be reliable, punctual, and courteous.
- Good listening skills and ability to work with brief instruction.
- Must also be flexible and able to handle situations with a quick and professional response
- Must have reliable transportation—mileage expenses incurred for official team business will be reimbursed
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends from May – September
How To Apply
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
15 hours ago