Stadium Operation Internship
Lake County Captains
How to apply
Assist the Manager, Stadium Operations with the following:
- All in-stadium operations including cleaning, construction, upkeep and general maintenance to ensure facility is in the best possible condition for every event held on the premises.
- All in-stadium activities with regard to preparation for Captains games and other events. This includes: picnic table set-up for groups, garbage can placement, concourse table set-up and ensuring the stadium is clean before gates open.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring all in-stadium signage, including a daily walk-through to ensure all signs are hanging properly and that all flags are flying properly and not ripped or caught on barriers.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the facility, including routine security checks, routine checks of all suites and clubhouses to ensure lights are turned off and proper temperature is set depending on the weather.
- Assist in the maintenance of the inflatable games and accompanying equipment throughout the year, including: general upkeep of the equipment to ensure it is in the best possible shape for presentation and transporting the equipment to and from off-site events, as needed.
- Assist in the direct supervision of all stadium seasonal non-concessions staff including working with local Unions to ensure full compliance with employment contracts.
- Perform other duties as determined by the General Manager.
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago