Ticket Sales Internship
Lake County Captains
How to apply
- Assist ticket sales staff members with specific sales responsibilities, including: sales calls to prospective clients; assist in processing ticket orders and coordination of group events.
- Perform personal sales calls during the season to gain experience selling ticket packages and group events to local businesses and individuals.
- Assist in pocket schedule distribution throughout the Lake County community.
- Develop a group event to take place in July or August of the 2021 season in which the Intern will write, execute and succeed at hosting a unique group event at a Captains game (For example: Heritage Night-concept).
- Continue the sales process by ensuring detailed execution of all group events is completed and each game’s groups are processed properly.
- Assist the sales staff in the execution of each individual’s groups and account follow-up prior to and during games.
- Assist the ticket sales staff in preparing all private group areas, as needed, for each game.
- Assist the ticket sales staff in setting up and breaking down the Ticket Information Center prior to and after each game, ensuring all necessary materials are displayed and stored correctly.
- Assist in the oversight of the part-time box office staff.
- Answer in-coming phones and exhibit good customer service..
- Assist in the sales, follow-up and servicing of all ticket accounts.
- Assist in ticket sales department bulk mailing preparations and distribution.
- Assist the ticket sales staff in printing and, if necessary, delivery of group tickets
- Answer in-coming phones and exhibit good customer service.
- Perform out-going sales calls, as needed, to assist in group projects and theme nights.
- Be available to work special events at the Captains Stadium during the 2021 season, including, but not limited to: concerts and non-baseball events.
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
3 hours ago