Promotions and Marketing Intern
INTERNS ARE UNPAID STUDENTS AND MUST BE PART OF A COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY PROGRAM OR COURSE.
- Oversee game day promotional events.
- Develop and implement content for marketing games and in-game promotions.
- Assist with organization and maintenance of promotional inventory for the promotions department.
- Help manage the distribution of marketing materials and promotional items.
- Assist in the coordination of game-day events.
- Create impact on the fan experience through engagement, decoration, and design.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Assistant General Manager.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited College. INTERNS ARE UNPAID STUDENTS AND MUST BE PART OF A COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY PROGRAM OR COURSE.
- Be available for the entire length of the Season/Internship Program. Start in March 2021 and finish in September 2021.
- Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work will require attendance at all Hillcats home games and may require physical tasks outdoors.
How To Apply
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
14 hours ago