Inventory Control Lead
Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop
How to apply
The Inventory Control Lead is responsible for the overall integrity of all Dallas Cowboys/Eighty-One Eighty product that enters and leaves the facility along with the specified quality standards set by Dallas Cowboys Merchandising, LLC.
- Ensure quality of all products, determining damages, shade, etc.
- Assist in creating and implementing policies and procedures.
- Assist in analyzing internal logistical problems and help develop new solutions.
- Drive a performance based environment, metric driven by utilizing/analyzing real time data.
- Coach and educate employees on operational policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in weekly touch base departmental meetings strong communication skills
- Investigate inventory daily/weekly shortages of products from inbound to outbound movement.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure quality standards are excellent.
- Communication role with management regarding damaged goods and system processes.
- Liaison between receiving, handling, replenishment and shipping areas of the warehouse (understanding the entire process).
- Be knowledgeable regarding vendor compliance manual inbound/outbound.
- Manage seasonal staff, daily responsibilities and maintain weekly hours.
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Inventory Control Supervisor.
- High school degree/college experience/experience preferred.
- Previous administrative and warehouse experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to simultaneously manage a very high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
How To Apply
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
12 hours ago