Motion Graphics Designer and Editor
Houston Texans in Houston
How to apply
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite graphic programs and 3D programs preferably Cinema 4D. · Knowledge and ability to use Avid non-linear editing system.
- Knowledge in Unreal Engine would be beneficial but not required.
- High level of creativity, originality and innovation in producing motion graphic elements.
- Experience in creating and producing motion graphic elements required.
- Experience in live production/technical directing preferred.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels across the organization and externally.
- Possess excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Proven ability to effectively lead, direct and motivate staff in a competitive, high-energy environment and industry.
- Decision making capabilities on routine matters, including budget development and allocation, resource expenditure and policies and procedure.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a positive, winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
Basic Function: Responsible for the creation, production and coordination of all internal and external video production activities as assigned by the Executive Producer and Senior Motion Graphic Designer.
- Design and animate motion graphics for use in the Club’s in-stadium entertainment, broadcast television shows and social media platforms.
- Assist in managing the in-stadium video board production and supervising studio staff for all home games.
- Coordinate game dubs as well as other dubbing requests by the organization.
- Update notes and statistics on a weekly basis for scoreboard use.
- Edit weekly highlights for in-Stadium video use as well as for Club use.
- Participate in all marketing department events as required.
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago