Customer Service Representative Germany & Austria
How to apply
- To establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers in the company’s best interests.
- Actively sell pre-defined products.
- Actively work with pre-defined ”re-order” customers.
- Assist customers and consumers with various information requests (order tracking, stock availability, retail prices, purchase prices, discounts, delivery dates, claims and returns questions.
- Update B2B Flex orders into ERP system.
- Support business on delivery of sales and financial targets and objectives
We are looking for a person with at least 1-2 years of experience of sales and/or customer service. You have a degree in a relevant field, preferably sales administration or customer service, or corresponding working experience. Experience from working with ERP and/or sales administrative systems on detailed level is essential. You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken).
The ideal candidate are familiar to our products and the ice hockey industry. You are a customer focused and sales oriented coach and team player with a proven record and a winner’s attitude. A background from a sports equipment store and/or strong interest in ice hockey and sports in general is an advantage.